Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Games Outside the Trip

On a side note I already will have 2 games under my belt before we even get started! I went to opening day with Joyce, Kim, and some of Kims friends. It was a Yankees @ Red Sox game. The Yankees lost a big lead in the beginning of the game but good things were that Posada and Granderson (Granderson's first at bat as a Yankee) went back to back home runs, we did 5 waves. I lost track of how many beers I drank due to our pregame VIP treatment with Joyce's friend Kayt (open bar). Id estimate around 7or 8.

As for the second game.. Also a Yankees Red Sucks game at Fenway but this one is compliments of Christina and Duke for my graduation. It will be the 5/8 game so watch for me. Havent decided who I'm taking yet but it could be Ben.... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment